Daily Health Self Assessments REQUIRED
- No player should attend POLL activities if not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All parents/guardians shall self-assess their respective player(s) prior to bringing them to the field.
- If a player becomes sick, is exposed to someone who is sick or if anyone in the household is pending COVID-19 diagnostic test results related to symptoms, close contact or possible exposure, you must notify the division commissioner in order to reduce further exposures.
- If a player or anyone in the household tests positive for COVID-19, the player will be required to quarantine and will not be allowed to rejoin their team until they produce a negative test to the division commissioner and follow CDC guidelines.
Masks/Face Coverings REQUIRED
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED for anyone entering/exiting the POLL facilities.
- Players are not required to wear a mask/face covering while practicing or competing in games.
Social Distancing - Spectators
- To minimize the number of people on or around the fields, parents/guardians should remain in their vehicle during practices and until 10 minutes before games time.
- By exception, if a parent/guardian chooses to be closer to the practice, they shall observe the masks rules, stay at least 6 feet from others, and observe only from outside the field.
- Any spectator who is considered ‘at-risk’ to COVID-19 should not attend any POLL activities.
Equipment/Water Bottles/Personal Gear
- Each player should bring their own water bottle and should not share with other players.
- Dugout coolers and team snacks will not be allowed.
- All balls will be provided by POLL.
- Helmets and batting gloves should not be shared amongst players.
- Catchers gear is never to be shared; each player who wishes to play the catcher position must provide their own gear.
- Extra contact should be avoided. Avoid handshakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.
- In lieu of traditional greetings or celebrations, clapping, ‘air’ high-fives, hat tips and other respectful, non-contact gestures are acceptable.