Daily Health Self Assessments REQUIRED
- Individuals should not attend POLL activities if not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All parents/guardians shall self-assess their respective player(s) prior to bringing them to the field.
- If a player becomes sick, is exposed to someone who is sick or if anyone in the household is pending COVID-19 diagnostic test results related to symptoms, close contact or possible exposure, you must notify your coach in order to reduce further exposures.
- Individuals that have been in extended close contact with a person with COVID-19 symptoms or lab-confirmed COVID-19 may return to POLL activities after:
- The end of a 14-day self-quarantine from the last date of exposure; OR
- The individual has received one (1) negative test result (PCR tests are strongly encouraged) which was performed NOT earlier than 24 hours prior to return to play; OR
- Obtaining a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for returning based on a COVID-19 free diagnosis.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 may return to POLL activities after:
- At least 10 days since symptoms first appeared; OR
- At least 10 days since receiving positive test results (PCR tests are strongly encouraged); OR
- 48 hours since a negative test (PCR tests are strongly encouraged); AND
- At least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication; AND
- Symptoms have improved.
Masks / Face Coverings
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED for everyone while at POLL facilities whenever is it not feasible to maintain social distancing.
- Players are permitted to wear a mask/face covering while practicing or competing in games but will not be required to do so.
- Players will be REQUIRED to wear a mask/face covering while in the dugout.
- Extra contact should be avoided. Avoid handshakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.
- In lieu of traditional greetings or celebrations, clapping, ‘air’ high-fives, hat tips and other respectful, non-contact gestures are acceptable.
Social Distancing / Spectators
- To minimize the number of people on or around the fields, parents/guardians should remain in their vehicle during practices and until 10 minutes before game time.
- By exception, if a parent/guardian chooses to be closer to the practice, they shall observe the masks rules, stay at least 6 feet from others, and observe only from outside the field.
- Any spectator who is considered ‘at-risk’ to COVID-19 should not attend any POLL activities.
- Our fields are equipped with webcams that can be accessed from the Post Oak Little League website. Watching from home helps to limit spectators and is encouraged.
Equipment / Personal Gear
- Each player should bring their own water bottle and should not share with other players.
- Dugout coolers and team snacks will not be allowed.
- All game balls will be provided by POLL.
- Helmets and batting gloves should not be shared amongst players.
- Catcher’s helmets are never to be shared; each player who wishes to play the catcher position must provide their own catcher’s helmet.
- Concessions will be available. Proper social distancing and masks/face coverings are required.
- Snow Cones will not be available to players this season in the concession stand.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility.