Daily Health Self Assessments REQUIRED
- No player should attend fall ball activities if not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All parents/guardians shall self-assess their respective player(s) prior to bringing them to the field.
- If a player becomes sick or exposed to someone who is sick, you must notify the division commissioner in order to reduce further exposures.
- If a player tests positive for Covid 19, the player will be required to quarantine and not be allowed to rejoin their team until they produce a negative test to the division commissioner.
Masks/Face Coverings REQUIRED
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED for anyone entering/exiting the POLL facilities when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Players are not required to wear a mask/face covering while practicing or competing in games.
Social Distancing - Spectators
- To minimize the number of people on or around the fields, parents/guardians should remain in their vehicle during fall ball activities.
- By exception, if a parent/guardian chooses to be closer to the practice, they shall observe the masks rules, stay at least 6 feet from others, and observe only from outside the field.
- Any spectator who is considered ‘at-risk’ to COVID-19, should not attend any POLL fall ball activities.
Equipment/Water Bottles/Personal Gear
- Water bottles should not be shared with other players.
- Balls – All balls will be provided by POLL.
- Helmets and batting gloves should not be shared amongst players.
- Catchers gear is never to be shared; each player who wishes to play the catcher position must provide their own gear.
- Extra contact should be avoided. Avoid handshakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.
- In lieu of traditional greetings or celebrations, clapping, ‘air’ high-fives, hat tips and other respectful, non-contact gestures are acceptable.